We are currently looking for an Assembler for an established Houston, TX- based manufacturing and engineering services company. Our client is a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services for the oil, gas and process industries.
The Assembler will be responsible for:
- Assembling various components to completed assembly in prescribed sequence according to approved procedures.
- Exercising care and attention to details to prevent the use of wrong parts, omitting required parts or assembling parts in improper sequence thus affecting the performance of the finished product.
- Checking completed assemblies to assure proper operations.
- Visually check parts used in assemblies for obvious defects and disassemble and reassemble finished products as required to correct malfunctions.
- Maintaining accurate records of work performed.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma or GED
- 1-2 years experience
- Lifting, raising objects from lower to higher position, up to 50 lbs.
- Grasping, pulling, pushing, and reaching.
- Hearing and talking.
- Visual acuity.