We are currently looking for a Manufacturing Technician for an established Kenedy, TX- based manufacturing and engineering services company. Our client is a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services for the oil, gas and process industries.
The Manufacturing Technician will be responsible for:
- Our rig up and rig down crew.
- Working closely with our shop and field.
- Interfacing with customers on a limited basis.
- Working as part of a crew and will be responsible for their share of the workload.
- Being an on call position which will support both shop and field.
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED).
- One to three (1-3) years of experience assembling/disassembling, installing or conducting maintenance on equipment.
- One to three (1-3) years relevant oil field experience is preferred.
- Prioritize and manage workflow and service requirements for shop and field.
- Assembly, disassembly, inspection, repair and pressure testing of flow back equipment.
- Spotting and set up of flow back components.
- Flow back field operations, including safety meetings,
- Interfaces with customers to provide product advice and determine customer needs.
- Receive freight and warehouse components as required ensuring appropriate documentation is processed in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- General shop and equipment clean-up and maintenance.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment operations within specific guidelines and standard operating procedures required.
- Works closely with Lead Flowback Operator (SR Supervisor) and Management to ensure all aspects of jobs are completed to client's standards, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for safety of self and others including reporting of all work related injuries, near misses, equipment damage - and unsafe acts as soon as practicable to manager/supervisor.
- Conduct all operations in accordance with running procedures and company Health, Safety & Environmental (HS&E) policy.
HS&E Training, Hoisting and Rigging (shop only), Overhead Crane, TDG, Forklift Certification, First Aid Level I, H2S, PST, WHMIS are considered an asset (not mandatory upon hire).