We are currently seeking an HRIS Data Coordinator to work with a leading EPC company based out of Houston, TX. Our client has a presence in 48 countries worldwide, with state-of-the-art industrial assets on all continents and their own fleet of specialized vessels for pipeline installations and subsea construction, as well as providing a wide range of services, including design, engineering, construction, fabrication and environmental services.
The HRIS Data Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and run a variety of required reports for management.
- Verifying data by comparing it to source documents
- Updating existing data
- Retrieving data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Preparing and sorting documents for data entry
- Entering data into database software (GEOS/Oracle) and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted
- Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents
- Creating data backups as part of a contingency plan
- Responding to information requests from authorized members
- Testing new database systems and software updates
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years systems experience, HR experience is preferable.
- Oracle experience also preferred.
- Knowledge of relational databases.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of enterprise systems such as PeopleSoft, SAP or Lawson.