We are currently seeking an I&E QA Inspector/Supervisor with extensive experience in Up and Midstream related Infrastructure Construction Projects, working with a prominent exploration and production company with Operations based in the Permian Asset, (Mentone, TX).
Our Client is a global international energy exploration and production company and one of the largest oil producers in the United States. Founded in 1920, our client’s technical expertise and proven ability to deliver lasting results are the hallmark of their international success. While manufacturing the building blocks for life-enhancing products, our client utilizes leading edge technologies that grow their business and simultaneously help to advance a lower-carbon world.
The E&I QA Inspector/Supervisor will assist the Construction Superintendent in managing the construction of onshore facility projects ensuring work is conducted in a safe and environmentally compliant manner and in accordance with approved detailed design and engineering standards.
The Construction Inspector/ Supervisor will also be responsible for:
- Planning and coordinating construction activities from inception to closure; working with contractors, engineers and planners to define, manage and track construction work packages
- Performing on-site field assessments to validate requirements; reviewing plans and specifications to determine schedules and execution sequencing
- Participating in safety meetings with on-site supervisors and labor force for all construction jobs; ensuring adherence through field audits
- Ensuring construction and installation of facilities and equipment are in accordance with approved detailed design and engineering standards
- Monitoring and controlling project performance to ensure quality, cost and time targets are achieved
- Ensuring the safety, efficiency, scheduling and execution of construction work
- High School Diploma or GED; Associates Degree in Electronics and/or relevant training preferred
- 10+ years of hands-on, electrical field construction work on oil and gas projects; with at least 5+ years in a Supervisory role upholding the integrity of the construction/execution process
- Must have prior construction experience around various onshore oil & gas developments; pipelines, compressor stations, production facilities, and well pad facilities, etc.
- Must have prior experience using related electrical equipment
- Strong working knowledge of oil and gas production systems and process flow, associated electrical systems and electrical components, including power generation and distribution; must be proficient in P&IDs
- Active Journeyman's License, highly desired