Bergaila has great plans for the future — and they could include you!
We are currently seeking a Technical Recruiter to join our growing team in Denver, CO! As a team member at Bergaila, you enjoy excellent compensation and benefits, outstanding work environments and opportunity for professional growth.
The Bergaila Companies
The Bergaila Companies are the leading supplier of contract and direct engineering/technical staffing services to the world’s most prestigious oil and gas, engineering and construction, and oil field supply and services companies. Founded in 1987, we earned a reputation for quality service excellence to both our Clients and Employees and demonstrate an unwavering commitment to flexibility in meeting the staffing and direct placement needs of each organization we serve.
The Technical Recruiter is primarily responsible for the identification, qualification and matching of candidates to current, open requisitions. The selected candidate will foster relationships with hiring managers, candidates and current employees on assignments for our Clients. For this position, candidates local to Denver, CO are strongly preferred.
The Technical Recruiter is also responsible for:
- Utilizing online recruiting resources and in- house applicant tracking systems (ATS) to identify, attract, present and recruit qualified candidates; identifying and deploying creative methods for sourcing top talent
- Effectively positioning and selling professional opportunities to both active and passive candidates
- Pre- qualifying candidates and preparing submittals for open positions
- Managing all communication with candidates, including follow- up, interview preparation and scheduling, process overview, setting expectations, post- offer discussions, closing and preparing general on- boarding information for HR
- Assisting with posting jobs, conducting reference checks and other duties, as assigned
- Ability to make 30 outbound calls a day
- Maintain a network of active and passive candidates
- A Bachelor's Degree in Communications or related field is strongly preferred
- 3- 5+ years of experience in the sourcing and recruiting of Engineering, design and technical professionals for contract and direct hire assignments
- Must have strong sense of urgency and ability to meet established deadlines; must utilize effective time management techniques to source and recruit on multiple positions concurrently
- Strong work ethic, drive and ambition to succeed