We are currently seeking an I&E Technician for a long- term assignment in Kermit, TX.
Our Client is a global international energy exploration and production company and one of the largest oil producers in the United States. Founded in 1920, our client’s technical expertise and proven ability to deliver lasting results are the hallmark of their international success. While manufacturing the building blocks for life-enhancing products, our client utilizes leading edge technologies that grow their business and simultaneously help to advance a lower-carbon world.
- Participate in the Commissioning, and purge and pressure and start up of new well facilities
- Gauge production on assigned wells, and report gauge readings, downtime and other pertinent well information to district office
- Note problems and/or recommend courses of actions to supervisor in order to decrease costs and increase production
- Assist in witnessing meter calibrations; monitor rates and pressures on injection and disposal wells; make necessary adjustments; monitor chemical use; and test safety systems daily to maximize daily production
- Perform work in a manner that ensures the secure and environmentally safe operation of all wells and leases
- Conduct other tasks as required by supervisor which are unique to the assigned geographic area
- 5-10 years of experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must possess a current, valid driver’s license and the ability to meet and maintain all eligibility requirements to drive a company vehicle
- Must be familiar with Allen Bradley PLC & Fisher ROC measurement equipment
- Successful candidates will still be working on their tools in the field