We have an opening for a Sourcer position to work in the Houston, TX area.
The Bergaila Companies, headquartered in Houston, TX, are the leading supplier of contract and direct engineering/technical staffing services to the world’s most prestigious oil and gas, engineering and construction, and oil field supply and services companies. Founded in 1987, we earned a reputation for quality service excellence to both our Clients and Employees and demonstrate an unwavering commitment to flexibility in meeting the staffing and direct placement needs of each organization we serve.
The main function of a Sourcer is to seek out, interview, and screen applicants to fill existing and future job openings and promote career opportunities within an organization. A typical recruiter is responsible for finding new talent to bring to an organization.
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer database, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media and employee referrals.
- Interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education and job skills.
- Prepare and maintain employment records.
- Contact applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
- Inform potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities in organizations.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or equivalent training required.
- 0-2 years’ experience required.
- Verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Basic knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection and training.
- Basic knowledge business and management principles involved in strategic planning.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.