We are seeking an HVAC Mechanic for assignment in Orlando, Florida. The selected candidate will respond to reactive calls at our clients facility, diagnosing and repairing issues related to HVAC equipment in order to provide a comfortable environment for employees and customers.
Hours are Sunday - Thursday, 11:00pm - 7:30am
** This is a Night Shift position **
** This position requires an EPA Universal Certification **
** Experience in commercial kitchen equipment is highly preferred **
- Operates standard HVAC testing equipment and uses HVAC tool applicable to repair and maintain HVAC systems
- Provides information for equipment and systems maintenance logs
- Performs troubleshooting and repairs
- Participates in operations, inspections and repair of equipment and systems
- Performs quality repairs that extend the life of the facility
- High School Diploma or GED
- A valid Drivers License
- An EPA Universal Certification
- 2 - 3+ years experience with chilled water systems
- Experience in commercial kitchen equipment is highly preferred; ice machines, ovens, stoves, walk-in coolers, refrigerators, freezers, cook tops, warmers, etc.