We have an opening for a Maintenance Technician II to work in the McAlester, OK area. Technicians are assigned to carry out maintenance work. Typically reports to a supervisor
Our Client is an American energy company operating principally in the U.S. and Canada, that specializes in the drilling and production of unconventional oil and natural gas assets. Our client has a reputation for efficient resource development, environmental stewardship and community involvement, with a drive to meet the growing challenges of the domestic natural gas industry.
- Assists mechanical engineers in the planning and testing of mechanical components, equipment, and machinery, such as engines, instruments, controls, robots, machines, etc.
- Helps prepare proposals and cost estimates.
- Actively participate in the use of all on the job safety tools
- Review job packs
- Identify any safety issues associated with job end ensure removal/mitigation prior to working
- Execute work as planned
- Record technical history as required by workgroup. (Global Reliability Tool (GRT), data sheet, etc.)
- Provide feedback on job pack improvements to Execution FLS
- Request permits and notify Supervisor if permit cannot be issued within 30 minutes of requested time
- 10+ years of closely related field experience
- Discipline appropriate certification(s) if applicable or equivalent professional experience
- Strong communication skills; ability to clearly and concisely describe conditions in the field and recommend remediation steps
- Team Player; exhibits effective teamwork when working with persons over whom the person may have no direct authority and willingness to assist others
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs; must be proficient in Word, Excel and OneNote.
- Working on Ariel, Frick, Sundyne & Sullair compressors.
- Knowledgeable of single stage & multi stage centrifugal pumps.
- Mechanical seal knowledge preferred.
- Must be able to read and redline P&IDs.
- Engine/ Compressor maintenance- Oil change/sampling, adjusting valve, change spark plug (ZZZZ requirements). All horsepower, various manufacturers.
- Compressor maintenance/ overhauls (OOOO requirements). Various sizes and manufacturers.
- DC voltage electrical troubleshooting- Magneto, CDI, various systems, CAT ET
- Annunciator familiarity- Altronic DE2500 and DE3000, Murphy Centurion +, TTD, TTDJ, CAT ADEMIII, Tattletale switches, EMIT
- Dehydrator function/ service
- Switch functions troubleshooting- Liquid level, Oil level, vibration, DNFT
- Pneumatic Actuator/ regulator repair- Dump Valve, Louver Actuators, HPG 30, HPG150, All sizes of Kimray motor valves
- Computer and phone app literate