We have an opening for a Project Manager to work in the Pasadena, TX area.
Our Client operates 36 individual business units across multiple industries including chemical, oil & gas, as well as a number of consumer brands. With a diversified product portfolio, our Client’s products has a wide range of end market applications.
- Must have an Engineering Degree (any discipline)
- Must be able to hit the ground running – no hand holding here.
- Strong communicator
- Must be able to take project from cradle to grave
- Must be able to develop a Scope of Work on their own
- Must be able to work with maintenance personnel and be able to present to SVP for project approval
- Must have chemical plant experience (refinery will work second)
- They are NOT requiring any particular project software but know ledge of one is requested.