We have an opening for a Fire Alarm Inspector/Technician to work in the Bozeman, MT area.
Our client had been in the divers and dynamic field of fire protection for thirty years. Founded in 1991 our client is family own and operated company fully committed to fire protection and life safety. Believing that their employees are their greatest strength, our client ensures they are kept up to date with the latest industry information and working diligently to design and install the best systems available for the customer’s investment.
- Inspect, test, and maintain fire alarm systems in accordance with applicable NFPA codes with working knowledge of system controls, alarm panels, devices, and components.
- Input data and report deficiencies.
- Troubleshoot and repair deficiencies.
- Communicate with internal and external customers in a professional manner.
- Proper use and operation of tools needed to complete the inspection.
- Plan, coordinate, and complete inspections as scheduled in a timely manner.
- On-call rotation with other technicians to manage emergency service and inspection requests.
- Ensure company provided vehicle is clean and well maintained as required by company policies.
- Ensure that all assigned tools are safeguarded and maintained.
- NICET 2 and/or state certification required.
- 2+ years' experience inspecting and/or installing fire alarm systems required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to use a computer, tablet and read electronic blueprints required.
- Building Reports experience preferred.
- Service Trade experience preferred.
- Must be able to work alone and as part of a team.
- Must have mechanical aptitude.
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record required.