We have an opening for a Senior Mechanical Designer - Vessels to work in the Houston, TX area.
Our Client is a global leader in the full service treatment and removal in caustic substances, as well as providing process technology, engineering and equipment to the oil and gas industry. When it comes to the beneficial reuse and recycling of spent caustics, our client leads the way, turning would-be waste into viable and valuable commodities.
- Responsible for for the development of Design and Detailed Fabrication Drawings, of ASME Pressure Vessels and Equipment.
- Develop Equipment drawings for Design and Fabrication.
- Work with Shop Fabrication as proprietary equipment, Structural, Vessel and Piping shop support Design interface
- Check Client's Process Technology Design documents.
- Check and Review subcontracted design production of Vessel and related equipment.
- Develop supporting information for change orders on proprietary equipment
- Support Design Manager during absence for executions of daily task
- Create, approve and issue Quality design documents within schedule and budget
- Continuously improve our commitment to excellence in Environmental, Health, Safety and Security performance
- Other duties as assigned by management
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 8 years of experience creating vessel designs for refinery related equipment required
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Computer software literacy
- Able to read, comprehend, maintain concentration and analyze complex data
- Discrete with confidential information
- Use good judgment, both fair and objective