We have an opening for a HSE Safety Coach to work in the Ardmore, OK area.
Our Client is an American energy company operating principally in the U.S. and Canada, that specializes in the drilling and production of unconventional oil and natural gas assets. Our client has a reputation for efficient resource development, environmental stewardship and community involvement, with a drive to meet the growing challenges of the domestic natural gas industry.
The Safety Coach/Specialist stimulates improvements to procedures and work practices.
- Works with contractors to influence HSE improvement.
- Participates in workplace activities to raise the quality of HSE input, including JSAs, incident investigation and risk management.
- Provides HSE and technical support for general queries and report on HSE performance and best practice.
- Audits and monitors the implementation of the Fatal Risk Control Protocols.
- Support and coach the facility management team in appropriate HSE leadership and conduct other HSE training.
- Monitor the implementation and effectiveness of Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) plans for assigned facilities.
- Provide oversight to support site activities having effective work safety arrangements.
- Provide oversight to support commissioning operations and ensure appropriate risk assessment is conducted.
- Provide or source specialist HSE advice and assistance to assigned sites.
- Liaise with operations staff to ensure effective use of best practice and consistency in approach to HSE activities.
- Promote a risk-based approach to HSE management.
- Participate in and facilitate HSE audits, reviews & assessments.
- Support the implementation and achievement of campaign and project HSE objectives and performance measures.
- Lead initiatives to promote visible and pro-active management commitment and employee involvement in HSE activities.
- Review and support existing HSE training plans and specific operations/campaign/project training needs.
- Support collecting, storing, analyzing, tracking and reporting HSE performance data (eg. Incident report findings, Audit actions).
- Provide input and review with Site personnel - weekly - monthly HSE reports.
- Support monthly Safety meetings and review of statistics.
- Plan and participate in HSE audits of Contractors.
- Network with peers to utilize Best Practices and Lessons Learned.
- Engineering or Science Degree, HSE certification, or relevant experience.
- Audit certification
- Risk management courses
- HSE management courses
- Experience in the following: Wellwork Safety, Emergency Response, Incident Investigations/Reporting, work over rig, frac, coil.