We have an opening for a high-level Administrative Assistant to work in the Alexander, ND area.
Our Client is an American energy company operating principally in the U.S. and Canada, that specializes in the drilling and production of unconventional oil and natural gas assets. Our client has a reputation for efficient resource development, environmental stewardship and community involvement, with a drive to meet the growing challenges of the domestic natural gas industry.
- Keep good electronic or hard copy of all communication and requisition supporting detail for quick access
- Assist project scheduling data entry
- 3-5 years’ relevant work experience.
- Computer savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Suites (Excel, Outlook and Word)
- SCADA knowledge preferred
- A good understanding of project scheduling preferred.
- Good communication skills
- Pay attention to details and well organized
- Work independently with minimum supervision
- High spirited, eager to learn, takes initiative, feels comfortable working out of the comfort zone dedicated and dependable
- Positive individual who can take detailed direction
- Willing to learn new skills and receptive to change; will be required to learn new software being rolled out.