We are currently seeking a Pipeline Operator with extensive experience to work in the Stanton, TX area.
Our Client has core businesses in natural gas distribution operations, natural gas transmission services, gas gathering/processing, and natural gas liquids transmission services. As natural gas industry continues to change, our Client remains committed to providing its customers with best possible service and well as operating its companies with the highest possible integrity.
The Pipeline Operator will be responsible for:
- Proper operation and maintenance of pipeline facilities in accordance with Company procedures/policies
- Coordinating, supervising, and inspecting the maintenance or construction of pipeline project
- Supervising pigging crews and manning pumping stations
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- 6+ years pipeline operations and/or maintenance experience
- Commissioning experience preferred
- Familiar with dehys, pigs, compressors, how to gauge tanks, understanding pressure, understand a budget and how to stay within budget and be cost effective.
- Safety is a must!