We currently have an opening for a SWD Operator to work in the Barstow, TX area.
Our client is a privately held oil & gas company with more than 650 active wellbores across multiple U.S. states. Ethical leaderships and a commitment to honest business has resulted in our client becoming a trusted partner within the industry.
The successful candidates will be responsible for monitoring, operation, and maintenance of water facilities and fixed infrastructures, which includes source water, SWD and recycling of produced water.
Additional duties and responsibilities include:
- Completing all required training, sign offs and qualifications for position
- Operating dedicated Human Machine Interface control system
- Seeking opportunities to optimize facility production in a safe and efficient manner
- Assisting in facility start-up and shutdown operations
- Ensuring roustabouts and relief personnel comply with facility procedures and policies
- Ensuring work performed by third parties complies with facility procedures and policies
- Preparing necessary paperwork including procedures, maintenance reports, safety reports, leak reports, equipment reports, tc. and distributes to supervisor and organization
- Reporting volumes and key facility operating parameters at shift change and to all related personnel
- Performing routine and non-routine sampling as needed
- Maintaining, updating, and promoting safety procedures regarding the facility for all contract, third party, and Company personnel
- Adjusting chemical treatments rates within target treatment ranges
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of oil and gas experience preferably in salt water disposal operations
- Current motor vehicle license
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, primarily Excel and Outlook
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task with attention to accuracy
- Must be team player that possess the ability to adapt to a changing and fast paced work environment