We have an opening for a Maintenance Manager to work in the Pasadena, TX area.
Our Client is a leading Manufacturer of specialty synthetic waxes and also provides turnkey custom manufacturing services including quality assurance, transportation and process optimization.
Manage all aspects of the maintenance organization, within a chemical plant, including equipment repair (scheduling, planning, and execution), Preventative and Predictive maintenance, MI program, Grounds and facilities, and Life extension and Process Improvement projects, to meet production needs with safety as the primary focus.
- Lead a team of experienced technicians both direct and indirect
- Participate in PHAs and PSSRs to ensure process
- Track and report maintenance
- Manage the maintenance
- Implements and improves systems and work flow processes.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical or Chemical preferred
- 10 + years of professional level experience in process or petrochemical industries at least 5 of which have been in a maintenance or reliability engineering management position
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Suite, experienced in use of CMMS systems (SAP preferred), competent in the use of specialized software applicable to their discipline
- Supervisory related experience is preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without requiring any type of Visa sponsorship