We are seeking a Customer Service Billing Specialist for assignment in Pembroke Pines, Florida. The selected candidate will provide customer assistance in response to problems and related service inquiries, receive or initiate customer contact in order to resolve complaints and will be responsible for customer billing activities, cash receipts and related reporting.
Hours are Monday - Thursday, 7:00am - 6:00pm
- Maintains complaint tracking records and work order system to insure timely, efficient and complete service responsiveness to customers.
- Answers telephones; receives and routes messages
- Handles customer account information as it relates to billing and usage inquiries
- Handles requests for re-reads of meters
- Operates computer terminal to enter and track information, produce reports, and maintain customer service account records
- Assists with maintaining new, and close out of accounts, service tracking records to ensure timely and accurate installation process, billing and scheduling procedures
- Performs some general office duties such as word processing and filing
- Assists with calculating customer bills and performing billing and collection activities such as printing bills, collecting payments, balancing registers and making deposits (E.g. Water, Sanitation, etc.)
- Maintains Corrective Maintenance Management System (CMMS) entries, tracking, reporting, etc.
- Performs other related duties as required
- High School Diploma or GED
- A valid Drivers License
- 2+ years of office clerical experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)