We have an opening for an HSE Manager to work in the Casper, WY area.
Our Client is a leader in integrated rental solutions and services in the global oil and gas drilling industry. They focus on serving their customers throughout the life cycle of the well through its support and service equipment used during the production, completion and workover phases. Committed to being “best in class”, our client consistently provides state-of-the-art equipment, highly trained personnel, and the highest operating efficiency and safety performance with the service and rental segment of the industry.
Provide front-line support to enhance compliance with all applicable Federal, State, and Local HSE-related laws, regulations and industry standards regarding occupational safety and health in a drilling / upstream oilfield environment. Responsible for complying with all HESQ policies & practices. This includes compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements. For example, OSHA, EPA, TCEQ, etc.
- Assist in the development and implementation of health & safety programs that support the company's goals and its HES policies, plans, and procedures.
- Continually improve the company's policies, plans and procedures to promote compliance with applicable health and safety requirements under Federal, State and local laws, regulations, and industry standards while implementing workplace efficiencies.
- Maintain working knowledge of applicable health and safety laws, regulations, and standards.
- Facilitate and support in incident investigation, emergency response planning, employee training, industrial health, contractor qualification, and behavior-based safety efforts.
- Enhance communication with site personnel and other departments to ensure health and safety policies, plans, and procedures are supported.
- Enhance relationships with outside entities, including governmental and non-governmental organizations that are part of the company's success in its HES programs.
- Provide support in emergency activities, training, maintenance permitting, monitoring, and protective systems inspection, maintenance, replacement & upgrade.
- Understand the site's daily activities and anticipate needs of operating and maintenance personnel to ensure effective support by HES.
- Provide HES support on off-hours as part of the HES On-Call rotation.
- Support loss control responsibilities which include conducting inspections and audits related to the Loss Control program, participating in Hazard Reviews where needed, recommending safety improvements, and completing action items in a timely manner.
- A bachelor’s degree (4 year) or higher in Safety, Engineering, or related technical field preferred.
- Maintain a valid driver’s license to include a safe driving record satisfactory to the company
- Minimum of 5 years of experience implementing and leading formal safety programs
- Working knowledge and prior experience implementing and leading occupational safety compliance
- Preferred consideration will be given for CSP, ASP or similar professional certifications.
- 10+ years of experience in the oil and gas or petrochemical industry.
- Extensive knowledge of the rules and regulations of the various federal and state agencies having jurisdiction over the clients’ facilities
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 50 pounds