We are currently seeking a Sr. Lease Operator for assignment in the Odessa, TX area.
Our client is a privately held oil & gas company with more than 650 active wellbores across multiple U.S. states. Ethical leaderships and a commitment to honest business has resulted in our client becoming a trusted partner within the industry.
The Lease Operators will perform basic to intermediate level pumping skills which include, but not limited to, tank gauging, the proper operation of heater/treaters and phase separators, and all attendant valve and oil seals and seal records.
The Lease Operators will also be responsible for:
- Reading and recording all needed meter readings
- Visually inspecting Surface equipment daily for defects, leaks, neatness, and damage
- Observing, recording and inputing oil and gas production volumes daily
- Operating properties to ensure all regulatory, environmental and safety compliance issues and goals are met.
- Seeking ways to reduce direct lease operating expenses by noting problems and/or recommending courses of actions to supervisor
- Check production units daily and responsible for creating and maintaining daily production reports
- Perform various other field related activities as required
- Communicate between regular and relief pumpers on rotations in written form
- Leading by example in areas such as EHS, maintenance and record keeping
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 10 years of experience is preferred
- Valid driver's license and clean record
- Previous experience in oil and gas industry required
- Must have gas lift experience
- Basic computer skills and familiarity with SCADA
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Safety Sensitive position subject to random drug and alcohol screening