We are currently looking for a Construction Supervisor to work in the Mentone, TX.
Our client is a privately held oil & gas company with more than 650 active wellbores across multiple U.S. states. Ethical leaderships and a commitment to honest business has resulted in our client becoming a trusted partner within the industry.
The Construction Supervisor will be responsible for assisting in the completion of new facilities builds/upgrades.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Focuses on the daily oversight of all assigned projects.
- Must ensure quality and cost standards are met within assigned timeframes and completed efficiently, effectively, and in an ethical manner.
- Oversee battery upgrades
- Oversee installation of tanks and vessels
- Participates in pre-construction planning, including project scope, site assessments, site layout, and project details.
- Maintains continuous communication throughout projects related to progress, issues, and solutions.
- Responsible to have appropriate materials at project site in a timely fashion to meet project deadlines.
- Receives and verifies material shipment quantity and integrity.
- Communicates and/or resolves shipping schedules/conflicts with vendors or operations manager.
- Submits required project reports in a timely, accurate, and complete manner.
- Completes purchase orders, inventory documents, and time sheets to specified detail daily and weekly.
- Performs and completes final inspection documentation.
- Must have knowledge and experience in building tank batteries, installing gas compression, and tying wellheads into surface production facilities
- Needs to know the ins and outs of building/operating production facilities.
- Typically 8-9 years of experience.
- Provides oversight to more junior staff.
- Manages daily activities of business, technical support or production team.
- Able to resolve standard/non-standard problems.
- Decisions are based on practice and precedent.