We are looking for an Electrical Engineer to work in the Houston, TX area.
Our Client has been providing support for power distribution and instrumentation systems since 1996. Today, they provide a wide range of products and services primarily for the oil & gas industry, both on and offshore. Our Client is dedicated to providing the highest quality services and have developed and implemented interna quality control programs to ensure total customer satisfaction.
The Electrical Engineer is primarily responsible for:
- Preparing electrical design engineering calculations
- Compiling, maintaining and accessing job drawing files, records and drawing controls, as needed
- Engineering of electrical systems, wiring, paneling, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3- 5+ years of progressive electrical design engineering experience, with a specific, hands- on focus in electrical systems, wiring and paneling
- Proficiency in AutoCad Electrical design software