We have an opening for a Construction Coordinator to work in the Pasadena, TX area.
Our Client is continually looking to the future. The values they hold closely are timeless; respect, integrity and continually improving quality. Our Client seeks employees for whom these values are already a part of who they are, so that they can guarantee their customers effective solutions that help them achieve their business goals.
- Monitor and manage project schedules
- Perform QA/QC quality check ongoing construction
- Estimate, submit, and manage project budgets, progress, and cost tracking reports
- Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with construction, maintenance, and operations
- Experience with LOTO, Safe Work, Hot Work, Line Break/Opening, and Confined Space
- Supervise work in the field and report to the project engineers/managers
- At least 5 years of experience in project coordination or supervisor roles. 10+ years preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, scaffolding, insulation, and painting work
- Experience supervising multiple contractors simultaneously for projects $3MM+