We are seeking a Mechanic for assignment in the Wattenberg, CO area.
Our Client is a growth-oriented partnership formed to acquire, own, develop and operate midstream energy assets. With midstream assets located throughout the US, our Client engages in the business of gathering, compressing, treating, processing, and transporting natural gas; gathering, stabilizing and transporting condensate, natural gas liquids and crude oil; and gathering and disposing of produced water for its customers.
- Assists in planning, scheduling, and directing the maintenance and repair of a wide variety of specialized mechanical and electrical equipment, buildings, structures, and grounds
- Assists in budgeting and estimating cost and time for all aspects of repairs or replacements
- Reads, interprets, and works from blueprints, drawings, sketches, plans, specifications, and mechanical illustrations
- Performs skilled mechanical repair work on plant equipment and related equipment
- Analyzes equipment failures to determine cause and to prevent recurrences
- Performs preventive and corrective maintenance on mechanical and electrical machinery or equipment
- Lubricates equipment and checks for malfunctions
- Replaces bearings, packing, seals, shafts, sleeves, seats, or other components found in treatment plant equipment
- Uses special tools, such as bearing pullers, torch, welding machine, hoist, or other equipment used in the repair of treatment plant equipment
- Assists in recordkeeping and prepares routine and special reports
- Performs other duties as required
- High School Diploma or GED
- A valid Drivers License
- 2+ years experience in the maintenance and repair of engines, compressors and pumps