We have an opening for Frac Operational Specialist to work a rotational position in the Hobbs, NM area.
Our Client represents over a century of expertise, with 6,600 global team members who deliver forward-thinking innovations, unmatched global supply chain capability, and market-shaping solutions in reservoir, drilling, production, midstream, and water applications. Their world-class safety culture fuels their purpose to improve lives through their commitment to deliver globally sustainable operations.
Primarily responsible for providing the administration of chemicals to treat various water conditions on Frac locations, providing customer feedback, and recording inventory. This role puts the candidate at the frontline, being the sole employee on site, who will act as an ambassador showcasing the value we bring to our customers. Shifts can be up to 15 hours long, therefore the safe execution of your tasks is of paramount importance.
- Maintain equipment in a safe and operable condition at all times by performing daily and periodic mechanical and safety inspections
- Responsible for navigating via “oilfield directions” safely to and from job sites.
- Maintain regular communication with sales and supervisor in order to report field problems and/or safety hazards
- Monitoring and evaluating Frac trailer designed to inject chemical into water transfer line
- Wear appropriate safety gear at all times during operations
- Keeps current on safety techniques and take advantage of all opportunities to improve driving and safety skills
- Recognize and avoid safety hazards in the work environment
- Minimum high school graduate or GED
- Acceptable motor vehicle record (3 years)
- Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 50 lbs.
- No immigration sponsorship offered for this role.
- Experience with handling products in various types of packages including bulk, drums, Porta-Feeds and mini/micro-feed units
- Experience in customer relations
- Experience performing warehouse duties
- Awareness of chemical safety and the measures to take in the event of skin contact or spill
- Mechanically inclined