We have an opening for a Clerical Admin to work in the Alexander, ND area.
Our Client is an American energy company operating principally in the U.S. and Canada, that specializes in the drilling and production of unconventional oil and natural gas assets. Our client has a reputation for efficient resource development, environmental stewardship and community involvement, with a drive to meet the growing challenges of the domestic natural gas industry.
- Routine office responsibilities.
- Build and maintain well failure databases for production engineers and ALS department.
- Manage digital well files in Wellview and Siteview programs.
- Data mining from various sources to provide data to production engineers and management.
- Gathering field inspection data and performing failure analysis on information.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Previous office experience and any oil and gas industry knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent computers skills, with years of data manipulation through databases and other software including experience with Wellview, Carte, Siteview, dynamics, Access, Excel and PowerPoint.
- The ability to multi-task efficiently and work well under deadlines is a must