We have an opening for a SAP Data Entry Clerk to work in the Platteville, CO area.
Our Client is a global international energy exploration and production company and one of the largest oil producers in the United States. Founded in 1920, our client’s technical expertise and proven ability to deliver lasting results are the hallmark of their international success. While manufacturing the building blocks for life-enhancing products, our client utilizes leading edge technologies that grow their business and simultaneously help to advance a lower-carbon world.
- Position will require proficiency in Microsoft applications including but not limited to Excel and Outlook, which will be used for reporting and work order communications
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred for maintenance of SAP hierarchy, equipment records and work order creation and distribution to appropriate teams
- Possible that the position will be required to file forms with state regulatory agencies
- Manage assigned responsibilities and duties to ensure accurate and timely completion of assignments, projects and other duties as assigned
- Looking for a high performing, self-motivated, self-starter, to work in a fast paced environment
- Position is a contract position currently working from home for a few more weeks then will need to report to our Platteville office
- Position will require little to no time in the field
- High school diploma or GED required
- Data entry experience required