We are seeking a Facility Maintenance Technician for assignment in Longmont, Colorado. The selected candidate will perform rounds routinely checking/logging the normal operation and safety of the Data Center Mechanical and Power distribution systems
Hours are Monday - Friday, 5:00am - 5:00pm -OR- 5:00pm - 5:00am
** Schedule will be 12 hour shifts, either day or night, on a 3-days on, 2-days off, 2-days on, 3-days off rotation **
- Performs rounds routinely checking/logging the normal operation and safety of the Data Center Mechanical and Power distribution systems that include Switch Gear, Generators, ATS, PDUs, UPS systems, Battery strings, fire suppression systems, Chillers, Pumps, AHUs, CRAC units, VAVs, Hot water systems, Cooling towers, etc.
- Detect malfunctions or need for repair, adjustment, lubrication, etc.
- Operate BAS system for normal operating condition, alarms, rotate equipment, override schedules, change setpoints, etc.
- Respond to alarms and take corrective actions
- Performs assigned preventative/corrective work orders on equipment
- Provides technical information concerning repairs, and maintenance
- Troubleshoot Mechanical, electrical equipment and systems issues, and work collaboratively with the supervisor or other staff members to resolve immediate operational and/or safety concerns
- Keeps records of maintenance up to date
- Coordinates facilities projects with internal resources and vendors
- Assist senior level technicians on small projects as requested
- Keep mechanical and electrical room areas clean
- Obtain a fundamental understanding of building systems
- Other duties may be assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- An HVAC Certificate, Stationary Engineer License or Journeyman Electrician
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position or trade
- Must have knowledge of standard maintenance tools, equipment and materials
- Ability to read schematics, electrical one-line drawings, blueprints, technical manuals, engineering drawings, sequences of operations, MOPs, EOPs, etc.