We are currently seeking a Control Room Operator to workin the Midland, TX area.
Our client is a leading midstream services firm in Midland, TX who owns, operates, acquires and develops midstream energy assets. They are one of the largest crude oil and natural gas exploration and production companies in the US.
The Control Room Operator will be responsible for:
- Performing equipment surveillance, autonomous maintenance, and first-level response.
- Operating equipment and understanding process controls & flow (start up, shut down).
- Communicating work activities accurately in the system (shift changes, log books, daily email reporting).
- Clearly communicating and working with Operations to comply with applicable policies and procedures.
- Complying with all Client Rules and guidance (energy isolation, land transportation, EHS).
- Minimum 10 years of experience in operating high pressure and high temperature petroleum hydro processing pilot plants
- Working experience in handling petroleum residues and other petroleum products
- Good knowledge about computer controlled operation of pilot units
- Hands on experience for the maintenance of various mechanical equipment such as pumps, compressors and valves
- Good interpersonal relationship to work in a team