We are seeking a General Maintenance Technician (Call Catcher) for assignment in Atlanta, Georgia. The selected candidate will be the “first responder” to many reactive service calls; responsible for assessing the situation, troubleshooting to find the root cause and taking corrective actions to maintain the continuous operations of the equipment or system impacted.
Hours are Monday - Friday, 10:00pm - 6:00am
** This is a Night Shift position **
** Candidates must be willing to work weekends, holidays and alternate shift work in order to meet client requirements **
- Making a variety of general maintenance repairs on plumbing fixtures, water fountains, lighting, flooring, doors, door locks, etc.
- Candidate will be specifically trained on the maintenance and operation of fire-rated doors
- Learn how to perform preventive maintenance (PM) on fire-rated doors to comply with NFPA and city of Atlanta building and fire codes
- High School Diploma or GED
- A valid Drivers License
- Minimum 2 to 3 years general maintenance experience in the areas of either electrical, plumbing, HVAC, or building systems