We have an opening for a Warehouse and Yard Attendant to work in the Stanley, ND area.
Our client is a leading midstream services firm in Midland, TX who owns, operates, acquires and develops midstream energy assets. They are one of the largest crude oil and natural gas exploration and production companies in the US.
The Warehouse and Yard Attendant will create and maintain spreadsheets, process material transfers, scan and track invoices, field movement advices, prepare well summaries, assist in yard audits, assisting internal customers with their needs, physically moving material goods, maintain yard logs and special projects.
- Assist Operations departments in filling inventory orders from the yard and warehouse
- Requisition material and coordinate delivery according to scheduled priorities and material availability.
- Coordinate/perform physical movement and paper transfer of materials to meet operations schedules.
- Receive material into the yard and warehouse physically and in any applicable systems daily.
- Operate heavy equipment to assist with load outs or off loads in the yard(s).
- Compile and maintain manual or computerized records, such as yard logs, material transfers, available inventory, status and location of materials.
- Prepare and perform regular yard inventories and reconciliations
- Analysis of material required to complete projects applying knowledge of product and manufacturing processes.
- Coordinate the divestment, inspection, repair, returns, and warranty/replacement of materials, parts and assemblies.
- Assist with Expeditor duties as requested
This role will require a solid understanding of operational areas; and include the need for ongoing communications with all areas of operations to ensure that the daily material and equipment needs are met on a timely basis.
Other specific functions will be assigned from time-to-time, as needed.
- High School diploma or GED is required, Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred.
- 1+ years of experience within the Oil and Gas industry’s supply chain management discipline preferred, with knowledge of casing, tubing, production equipment and wellhead equipment.
- Must be very organized and able to self-direct, multi-task and prioritize.
- Flexibility required for changing priorities with short notice.
- Strict attention to detail required.
- Ability to work in a team environment and interface and coordinate effectively with management, professional staff and support staff.
- Ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary.
- Strong computer skills including Excel and Word are required.
- This position will involve travel to field locations and vendor facilities.