We have an opening for a Journeyman Electrician to work in the Midland, TX area.
Our client is a leading midstream services firm in Midland, TX who owns, operates, acquires and develops midstream energy assets. They are one of the largest crude oil and natural gas exploration and production companies in the US.
- Knowledge of A/C and D/C circuits
- Knowledge of electrical theory, ladder logic, read electrical schematics.
- Knowledge of electrical devices and apparatuses
- Knowledge of proper power and control troubleshooting (pump panels, instrument devices, relays, breakers, transformers single and three phase, motors etc.)
- Knowledge of overhead power line and troubleshooting transformer sizing and wiring, fuse coordination is a plus.
- Knowledge of VFD and Soft start devices, operation, and components is a plus but not a requirement
- Will have to be available for call out rotations Currently 5 week rotation.
- Must has knowledge of meters and how to take measurements safely and correctly.
- Licensed Journeyman; Texas preferred.
- Interviewee needs to have good communication skills verbal and written
- Must have clean driving record for at least 3 years
- Must work well with others within his/her department and other departments
- Must have good work ethics Honesty, trustworthy, punctual, integrity etc.
- Must be self-motivated individual and able to coordinate work flow.
- Individual has to be available for on call rotation once put into rotation, and be able to manage tasks and work flow accordingly.
- Individual will need to have a good safety culture and will need to conform to ours and be a safety leader in all aspects of day to day work and tasks.