We have an opening for a Staff Accountant to work in the downtown Dallas area.
Our client is a specialist at recruitment that solves to the top staffing challenges faced by global organizations by attracting and securing talent. With an integrated network of 12 global offices they specialize in identify hard to find and highly sought talent.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting automation projects.
We are looking for a well-rounded Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team responsible for the end-end process for the US business. Preparing journals and reporting are a large part of the accountant’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will have a good level of accounting knowledge to build on and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be happy to work across traditional accounting, accounts payable, credit control, and billing, and will be comfortable being agile to the needs of the business. The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and contribute to a high-performance high-standard but collaborative culture within a fast-paced team.
- Relevant experience is desired.
- Good understanding of accounting concepts, e.g. the accruals concept.
- Excellent organization, time management, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Demonstrated ability to create relationships and liaise with stakeholders.
- Good Excel skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate and present to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to be reactive to internal/external circumstances and adjust processes and tasks accordingly.