We have an opening for an I&E Technican to work in Cheynne, Wyoming,
Our client is a leading midstream services firm with offices in Wyoming who owns, operates, acquires and develops midstream energy assets. They are one of the largest crude oil and natural gas exploration and production companies in the US.
- Process control programming and troubleshooting
- Allen Bradley, Fisher ROC, RedLion and Freewave experience
- Basic knowledge of AC and DC circuits and troubleshooting ability
- VFD knowledge and configuration
- P&ID, cause and effect, control narrative interpretation and development a plus
- Knowledge of control networks (IP and Modbus) and SCADA systems
- 4-20 ma loop knowledge and troubleshooting
- Familiarity with oil production systems
- Rosemount and Vega Instrumentation systems
- LEL gas detection calibration and troubleshooting
- A demonstrative ability to work unsupervised and independently and yet in a collaborative atmosphere
- Must be a team player and possess ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Position requires working in all different types of weather and environmental related conditions
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good driving record and a current driver’s license.
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge in the use of MS Office Systems: Outlook, Word, Excel.