We have an opening for an Control Systems Specialist (Delta V) to work as an embeeded Engineer at a plant site in Orla, TX. Our Client is seeking team-oriented professionals who have hands-on knowledge of Distributive Control Systems (DCS), specifically Delta V configuration, graphics, system architecture, and logic programming of plant control systems.
Our Client is a turnkey capable, system independent integrator offering complete engineering services. With approximately 900 employees, our Client has successfully and safely executed hundreds of projects world-wide and strives to provide the highest quality services by consistently applying their technical expertise, principle, processes and values to address our client’s differing needs.
The Control System Specialist performs a wide range of duties, including some or all of the following:
- Assist on day-to-day in-plant maintenance, troubleshooting and configuration changes
- Project support related to hardware, software, testing, and commissioning
- Responsible to assist with documentation and drawing changes related to process control
- Communicate progress to supervisor
- BS in Engineering field preferred
- 5+ years of hands-on configuration experience using DeltaV DCS
- Previous commissioning experience is a plus
- Experience with virtualized DeltaV Systems and CHARM I/O are a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft software products