We have an opening for a Field Drafter to work in the South Jordan, UT area.
Our Client aims to make the world reliable and they’re starting with heavy industry. They’re helping complex process facilities such as refineries, chemical plants, mining facilities and water treatment plants use their own data to make strategic reliability decisions. Our Client believes that collecting and efficiently using the right data is the key to a healthy program from start to finish.
The CAD Drafter / Designer is primarily responsible for:
- Developing AutoCAD drafting & design
- Checking standard design packages
- Field/Site Walkdowns
- High School Diploma or GED; Associate's Degree in Computer- Aided Design is preferred
- 2-6 years of hands-on mechanical or process design experience, with prior field design experience
- Experience in hand sketching pipe for inspection ISOs
- Proficiency in AutoCAD design software