We are seeking a General Maintenance Technician for assignment in Atlanta, Georgia. The selected candidate will be the “first responder” to many reactive service calls; responsible for assessing the situation, troubleshooting to find the root cause and taking corrective actions to maintain the continuous operations of the equipment or system impacted.
Hours are Monday - Friday, 10:00pm - 6:00am
** This is a Night Shift position **
- Unstopping toilets and floor drains; investigating roof, pipe, and other leaks; installing bladders; resetting tripped circuit breakers; troubleshooting and repairing water fountains, replacing ceiling tiles, light ballasts, etc.
- Works closely with client representatives and other trade technicians to address reactive maintenance issues, as well as other requests that arise during the shift
- Attends daily safety trainings and follow all safety directives
- Manages work orders assigned through INFOR Enterprise Asset Management System (EAMS) by indicating labor, materials used, and a description of work completed in a timely manner
- Performs quality repairs that extend the life of the facility
- High School Diploma or GED
- A valid Drivers License
- 1 - 2+ years general maintenance experience in the areas of either electrical, plumbing, HVAC or building systems