We have an opening for Drafters to work in the Ingleside, TX area. The Drafter Conducts routine design assignments for the Engineering Department under limited supervision. Main focus will be architectural drawings for industrial buildings at a plant site. Proficiency with AutoCAD LT is required.
Our Client is a small to mid-size independent company that specializes in innovative EPC/EPCI solutions to companies in every energy sector.
- Assists in developing CAD standards
- Maintains drawings and drawing systems
- Possess a good knowledge of industry standards
- Performs design and drafting assignments related to the refineries
- Monitors outside contractor drawing compliance
- 0-3 years experience
- Good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of pipeline systems and ability to apply this knowledge.
- Good knowledge of electrical practices and instrumentation and instrument loop diagrams.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD LT drafting software.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others, both written and verbal communication, basic reading and writing skills, ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Some special training related to Drafting & Design is preferred.
- Office and field based.
- Warehouse/plant environment, out-of-doors environment, and driver based environments including but not limited to chemicals, pressure vessels, tanks, rotating equipment, and working in confined spaces.