We are seeking a Construction Engineer for assignment in Midland, TX. The selected candidate will be assigned as a member of the clients capital projects group, managing three specific projecs. The general scope of work will surround construction of natural gas compression infrastructure.
Our Client consistently strives to be he most trusted midstream provider in the industry, focusing on reliable operations and best-in-class customer experience. Ready to move forward by becoming the future of midstream and creating sustainable value, they’re revolutionizing how they do business and deliver energy products like clean, reliable natural gas.
- Manage projects from scope development through installations, utilizing client specifications and procedures
- This position performs a variety of engineering work in the initial planning and design phase of equipment, systems, or processes
- Specifications are prepared, and necessary subcontracts and requisitions are defined
- Maintains effective communication with project team members and with the customer
- Has comprehensive understanding of principles, theories, concepts, and industry practices and standards and their application
- Directly responsible for coordinating and scheduling all phases of construction, to acquire equipment and materials and the technical bid evaluations to procure equipment
- Responsible for the coordination of various engineering, construction, purchasing and project controls disciplines
- Interface with Client Technical Specialists to assess alternatives to technical specifications and scope requirements
- Experienced in managing and overseeing construction projects in an onshore mid or upstream environment
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering; Mechanical, Chemical, or Construction Management
- 10+ years experience with oil & gas related capital projects, preferably in an onshore / up or midstream environment
- Experience with natural gas compression infrastructure