We are currently seeking an Automation & Commissioning Technician to work in the Williston, ND.
Our Client is an American energy company operating principally in the U.S. and Canada, that specializes in the drilling and production of unconventional oil and natural gas assets. Our client has a reputation for efficient resource development, environmental stewardship and community involvement, with a drive to meet the growing challenges of the domestic natural gas industry.
- Participate in the Commissioning, and purge and pressure and start up of new well facilities
- Gauge production on assigned wells, and report gauge readings, downtime and other pertinent well information to district office
- Note problems and/or recommend courses of actions to supervisor in order to decrease costs and increase production
- Assist in witnessing meter calibrations; monitor rates and pressures on injection and disposal wells; make necessary adjustments; monitor chemical use; and test safety systems daily to maximize daily production
- Perform work in a manner that ensures the secure and environmentally safe operation of all wells and leases
- Conduct other tasks as required by supervisor which are unique to the assigned geographic area
- 5-15 years of experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must possess a current, valid driver’s license and the ability to meet and maintain all eligibility requirements to drive a company vehicle
- Must have with elite RS logix/Allen Bradley, Fisher ROC, Crimson/Red lion experience
- Successful candidates will still be working on their tools in the field