We are currently seeking experienced and motivated individuals to fill the position of Lease Operator based out of the Jal, New Mexico area.
Our client is a leading midstream services firm in Midland, TX who owns, operates, acquires and develops midstream energy assets. They are one of the largest crude oil and natural gas exploration and production companies in the US.
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Daily operation of equipment on locations i.e compressors, valves, vessels, pump, etc.
- Daily operations of emergency shutdown systems
- Process controls and measurements
- Troubleshooting and correcting of unusual operating conditions
- Maintaining required reports and logs
- Minor maintenance on production equipment
- Monitor equipment for optimal efficiency
- Scheduling tank liquid handling
- Ensure safe working environment
- Respond to call outs
- Valid Driver’s License with a good driving record
- Proficient in the use of computers utilizing a MS Office environment
- General mechanical troubleshooting and repair skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as by self without direct supervision
- Technical skills related to math and analytical processes
- Strong initiative and self-starter
- Multi-task orientation with skills related to work prioritization
- High School diploma or GED required, with some college or technical training a plus
- 2+ years oil and gas industry experience preferred