We are currently seeking an Electrical Construction Supervisor to work in the Williston, ND area.
Our Client is an American energy company operating principally in the U.S. and Canada, that specializes in the drilling and production of unconventional oil and natural gas assets. Our client has a reputation for efficient resource development, environmental stewardship and community involvement, with a drive to meet the growing challenges of the domestic natural gas industry.
The Construction Supervisor will assist the Construction Superintendent in managing the construction of onshore facility projects ensuring work is conducted in a safe and environmentally compliant manner and in accordance with approved detailed design and engineering standards.
The Construction Supervisor will also be responsible for:
- - Plan, line up and oversee upgrades and installs of a variety of pumps, heat trace, gas detection, artificial lift, heaters, transformers etc.
- - Obtain the ability to think on their feet as some of the projects may not have site specific drawing packages and will require site visits and coordination to ensure success and efficiency of projects
- Schedule, oversee and conduct cost reporting and completion status of projects in required databases.
- - Review and approve work tickets for work performed
- Consult and work with Client electricians, automation technicians and supervisors to schedule and coordinate work and well pad shut downs if necessary
\ - Assist and help lead new build well pad construction to fill in and possibly lead.
- Electrical knowledge required and journeyman is preferred
- Strong focus on safety and the safety of others
- Planning and budgeting costs for potential jobs/ projects to be reviews for economics
- Ability and willingness to work with a variety of crafts, skillsets and personalities
- High School Diploma or GED; Associates Degree in Electronics and/or relevant training preferred
- 10+ years of hands-on, electrical field construction work on oil and gas projects; with at least 5+ years in a Supervisory role upholding the integrity of the construction/execution process
- Must have prior construction experience around various onshore oil & gas developments; pipelines, compressor stations, production facilities, and well pad facilities, etc.
- Must have prior experience using related electrical equipment
- Strong working knowledge of oil and gas production systems and process flow, associated electrical systems and electrical components, including power generation and distribution; must be proficient in P&IDs
- Must have an active Journeyman's License