Do you have a strong background in Reliability, and are looking for your next career challenge? We are seeking a Reliability Planner to work in the South Jordan, UT area.
Our Client aims to make the world reliable and they’re starting with heavy industry. They’re helping complex process facilities such as refineries, chemical plants, mining facilities and water treatment plants use their own data to make strategic reliability decisions. Our Client believes that collecting and efficiently using the right data is the key to a healthy program from start to finish.
- Maintain protection of the environment and the health and safety of our employees, customers, and the communities in which we operate and/or transport our products, as our highest priority.
- Develop, implement, and maintain predictive, preventive, and proactive maintenance processes. Monitor equipment performance and make necessary changes to improve equipment reliability and mechanical integrity.
- Maintain cost, reliability, and mechanical integrity measurements.
- Execute change orders for services
- Communication/resolution with suppliers for issues including invoices, Purchase Orders, pricebooks or contracts
- Deliver on-time availability for Reliability Operations services through daily monitoring and execution of requirements
- Minimum of 5 years of industry experience, surrounding Reliability and Integrity experience
- Background can be either as a UTT Technician, API Inspector, or Reliability Engineering
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Intermediate to strong computer skills
Must be able to lift 40 lbs., climb ladders and stairs. Walking, bending, stooping is required. Must be able to wear personal protective equipment including the use of a respirator. Must be able to respond to visual and audible alarms.