We have an opening for a Warehouse / Material Handler to work in the Monahans, TX area.
Our Client is a growth-oriented partnership formed to acquire, own, develop and operate midstream energy assets. With midstream assets located throughout the US, our Client is one of the most diversified midstream energy companies in North America.
- Receiving, inspecting and storing all incoming deliveries and tool returns.
- Prepare periodic inventory or maintain perpetual inventory of tools and equipment
- Receive, unpack, and store incoming tools and equipment, and requisition stock to replenish inventory
- Inspect and measure tools and equipment for defects and wear, visually or using micrometer, and report damage or wear to supervisors
- Ship outbound materials for repair or disposal
- Repair, service, and lubricate tools and equipment, using hand tools, spray gun, or pressurized spray can
- Mark and identify tools and equipment, using identification tag, stamp, or electric marking tool
- Complete applicable maintenance documents
- Operate various types of heavy equipment including forklifts and trucks to haul parts and equipment
- Perform various safety procedures including addressing any unsafe conditions and ensuring all work and operations are performed in accordance with safety policies and procedures, and participate in monthly safety walk through audits
- Assist in the environmental safety by performing monthly environmental audits per policies, identify potential unit environmental problems and take proactive measures to prevent incidents, and assure that the unit operates within environmental limits
- Maintains storage spaces, delivering and retrieving boxes as needed, row/bin assignment, and tracking all materials staged for maintenance work in the bag & tag (kitting) area
- Prepares and maintains all related shipping and mailing documentation, making photocopies, maintaining filing system and completing forms May be required to do the following:
- Picks up and receives mail daily at local area Post Office, bursts mail bags and collates, and sorts mail for distribution
- Delivers mail to pre-established internal drop areas and other various company locations throughout the metropolitan area
- Sorts picked-up mail by outgoing or interoffice
- Applies correct postage to outgoing mail by hand or with postage meter, sealing envelopes, etc., as necessary to meet US Postal Service requirements
- Distributes interoffice correspondence to appropriate parties and takes outgoing mail to the local area Post Office
-Processes airfreight and overnight packages and shipments and monitors and purchases inventory of related supplies for the company
- Contacts carrier representatives to make arrangements to pick up orders for the day, and makes copies of orders as needed
- Maintains postage meter and postage updates per postal regulations
PREFERRED EDUCATIONAL LEVEL:
Associate’s Degree preferred
A minimum of a High School degree or equivalent is required
1 or more years of on-the-job experience required
- Good verbal/written communication
- Computer literate
- Good mathematical & problem solving skills
- Ability to read & interpret various instructions, procedures, rules, and regulations
- Perform work of consistent quality and visual acuity (including color, depth perception, and field of vision)
- Team player, self starter, independent worker, good time management and analytical skills and priority setting ability.
Job conditions require the ability to stand, sit, walk, talk, hear, make visual inspection, make precise hand and finger movements, reaching or grasping, lifting or carrying 75 lbs, pushing or pulling 75 lbs, climbing in excess of 25 feet, reading/writing of both technical and nontechnical information sources, communicating verbally and visually, performing math calculations, operating motor vehicles, perceiving color differences, wearing personal protective equipment including flame retardant clothing, and strenuous physical activity.