We have an opening for a Maintenance/Materials Coordinator to work in the Midland, TX area.
Our Client is an American energy company operating principally in the U.S. and Canada, that specializes in the drilling and production of unconventional oil and natural gas assets. Our client has a reputation for efficient resource development, environmental stewardship and community involvement, with a drive to meet the growing challenges of the domestic natural gas industry.
Maintenance/Materials Coordinator should have a good understanding of safety, health, and environmental requirements (SHE), able to perform all materials functions to ensure that equipment and spare parts comply with the defined standards and Regulatory requirements and meet planned maintenance needs.
- Contribute to the achievement of operations having a sustained reliability that complies with all applicable laws and regulations and eliminate potential safety, health and environmental incidents.
- Maintain communications and interface with appropriate Operation, Maintenance and Logistics organizations
- Adhere to the relevant company Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS) / Controls Integrity Management System (CIMS) Systems and procedures and contribute to their review and improvement.
- Support Field Maintenance Unit personnel, and provide guidance regarding Procurement processes. Maintain central contract files.
- Act as a liaison between Field Unit and Procurement to ensure contracts and contractors are available to provide goods and services
- Work closely with Procurement for contract renewal, contract award, contract resolutions and contract follow-up action items.
- Help to develop contract work scope, based on provided information from Operations Function owners, Maintenance personnel. Technical pre-qualifications and assessments for new contracts.
- In particular have in-depth knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Mgt. System, proficient at entering and extracting data in support of site maintenance needs.
- Order materials and replacement parts.
- Document transactions and maintain inventory files.
- Process invoices and coordinate payments.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous experience in a closely related position
- Behavioral Skills: analytical capability, applied learning, collaboration, effective communication, sound decision-making
- Functional Skills: Safety, Security, Health, and Environment (SSHE) management - operations and maintenance, maintenance planning, maintenance scheduling, maintenance management
- Discipline appropriate certification(s) or equivalent professional experience
- Effective communication skills; ability to clearly and concisely describe conditions in the field and recommend remediation steps
- Team Player; exhibits effective teamwork when working with persons over whom the person may have no direct authority and willingness to assist others
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Some travel required