We have an opening for a Sr. IT Help Desk Technician to work in the Irving, TX area.
Our Client strives to create a sustainable, transparent, returns-drive company that creates value for investors, employers, and the community, while ensuring that operations are performed safely and responsibly in a manner that reflects their stewardship of their people, assets and the environment.
- Under general supervision, applies a high level of Information Technology skills in direct support of employees and partners.
- Desktop service, customer service, desktop / iPhone / Ticket and Inventory / Printers.
- Troubleshoot complex desktop software and hardware problems.
- Provide desk-side and remote support in the use of systems in a LAN/WAN environment.
- Follow-up with customers to assure satisfactory incident closure; updates and closes call records for work performed.
- Assists in supervising others.
- Provides basic job training and guidance on a regular basis; performs work of same or closely allied nature. Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- High School Diploma required
- Undergraduate degree in an Information Science related field, preferred
- Must have at least 5 years of IT Desktop services experience. 3-5 years of lead/supervisory experience.
- Desired technical skills acquired through A+ certification, NET+ certification, MCSE certification or equivalent work experience