We are currently seeking a Plant Operator for assignment in the Denver City, TX area.
Our Client is a global international energy exploration and production company and one of the largest oil producers in the United States. Founded in 1920, our client’s technical expertise and proven ability to deliver lasting results are the hallmark of their international success. While manufacturing the building blocks for life-enhancing products, our client utilizes leading edge technologies that grow their business and simultaneously help to advance a lower-carbon world.
The Plant Operator will perform basic to intermediate level pumping skills which include, but not limited to, tank gauging, the proper operation of heater/treaters and 3 phase separators, and all attendant valve and oil seals and seal records.
The Field Operators will also be responsible for:
- Reading and recording all needed meter readings
- Visually inspecting Surface equipment daily for defects, leaks, neatness, and damage
- Observing, recording and inputting oil and gas production volumes daily
- Operating properties to ensure all regulatory, environmental and safety compliance issues and goals are met.
- Seeking ways to reduce direct lease operating expenses by noting problems and/or recommending courses of actions to supervisor
- Check production units daily and responsible for creating and maintaining daily production reports
- Perform various other field related activities as required
- Communicate between regular and relief pumpers on rotations in written form
- Leading by example in areas such as EHS, maintenance and record keeping
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- No experience required, just a willingness to learn and eagerness to do a good job, and a positive attitude
- Valid driver's license and clean record
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Safety Sensitive position subject to random drug and alcohol screening