- High School Diploma or GED required
- College graduate in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, or a related field preferred
- Equivalent work experience pertaining to information technologies and / or telecommunications may be acceptable
- Valid driver’s license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle is required
- Very strong experience with networking, wireless Coriolis, radios, broad band, AC/DC, tower construction experience, strong networking troubleshooting
- In-depth understanding and troubleshooting skills of cabling infrastructure (Layer 1 - Fiber, Copper), common wired network devices, IP telephony, two-way radio, local area networks, wide area networks, and potential connectivity issues for each
- Understanding and troubleshooting skills of hardware, software and peripherals used in a common business environment. - Includes PC computers, Servers, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Server, and Microsoft Office suite
- Communication skills (written and verbal English is a must). Ability to work well with people and assess each customer’s individual needs. Need to be able to communicate with people and businesses outside of the organization and company, which may include business stakeholders, vendors, and service providers
- Strong customer service ethos with experience in change management
- Excellent organizational skills including accurate records keeping and proper documentation
- Ability to work independently, self-organize, follow through without reminders, follow up, multi-task, follow processes and policies (including environmental & safety), and act as a contributing member of a team environment
- Experience with Project Management. Ability to manage projects as well as be a resource for projects
The Bergaila Way:
The Bergaila Companies is a nationally recognized leader in providing staffing services to all sectors of the energy industry. We continually focus on partnering with talented professionals, engineering the perfect fit between our clients and employees. Choosing a career path with Bergaila grants you immediate access to nationally recognized organizations we partner with. Bergaila consistently attracts and retains its Employees with our dedicated internal service team, top tier benefits programs for contractors and their families, and commitment to place you in the desired career of your choice.
Our Client believes they can meet the growing demand for energy in a cleaner, more sustainable way. Their goal is to be part of the solution as society works toward a more reliable and affordable energy source.