- Minimum of 1-5 years of related work experience
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Certified NACE Corrosion Technician I or II Certification
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license to include a safe driving record satisfactory to the company.
- Interpersonal communication skills are required in order to interface with all affected teams, personnel, vendors and the public
- Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to effectively work with minimum supervision
- Solid computer skills to include Microsoft Office Software
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, holidays, with the ability to respond to call outs as needed to fulfill business objective and the ability to work shifts for plant or field conditions
- Ability to lift, push, and pull at least a minimum of 50 lbs
- Ability to work in changing climate conditions
- Able to work in close quarters: i.e., work while kneeling, squatting, sitting, climbing, and standing
- Follow and adhere to all applicable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) guidelines (ex: eye protection, footwear, Nomex).
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Knowledge of Maximo
- Knowledge of CFR 49 Part 192, OSHA, NEC, NFPA, NACE, API, GPA
- Knowledge of Management of Change Process
- Knowledge of GPS and GPS Systems
- Read and Understand PIDs
- Read and Understand Pipeline Maps and Alignment Sheets
- Knowledge of DC Circuits, OHM’s Law, and the application to cathodic protection systems
- Knowledge of AC & DC electrical systems
- Knowledge of common pipeline corrosion control related equipment, such as line locators, digital multi-meter, soil-resistivity kit, CSE half cells, and data collectors
- Knowledge of pipeline coating systems
- Knowledge of Pipeline ROW Maintenance
- Knowledge of Pipeline third-party activities, encroachment
- Knowledge of pipeline operations and the characteristics for the products transported by pipeline
The Bergaila Way:
The Bergaila Companies is a nationally recognized leader in providing staffing services to all sectors of the energy industry. We continually focus on partnering with talented professionals, engineering the perfect fit between our clients and employees. Choosing a career path with Bergaila grants you immediate access to nationally recognized organizations we partner with. Bergaila consistently attracts and retains its Employees with our dedicated internal service team, top tier benefits programs for contractors and their families, and commitment to place you in the desired career of your choice.
Our Client is a leading provider of mid-stream services and one of the largest midstream infrastructure companies in North America, delivering natural gas and natural gas liquids to the United States. A Fortune 500 company, our Client owns, operates and has developed a diversified portfolio of midstream assets.