We have openings for Workshop Service Technicians to work in the Charleroi, PA area.
Our client has a presence in 48 countries worldwide, with state-of-the-art industrial assets on all continents and their own fleet of specialized vessels for pipeline installations and subsea construction, as well as providing a wide range of services, including design, engineering, construction, fabrication and environmental services.
- Supports on the assembly and tests of mechanical/ hydraulic assemblies of low complexity
- Internally: Service workshop, Customer Services, QHSES and Engineering teams
- Applies and develops basic skills in operation and usage of procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment. Identify the different kinds of product and tooling properties
- Completes required test documentation including test reports, failed test reports and Non-Conformance Reports (NCR), as requested
- Cleans components according to specifications and verbal/written instructions
- Assists more experienced Technicians in more advanced activities and ensures that all equipment, tooling and spare parts are ready for assembly and/or test
- Learns procedures and practices safety
- General characterized as a "Learner". Performs tasks, based on detailed instructions. Daily contact with supervisor or more senior Technicians
- High school diploma or equivalent technical diploma
- Knowledge/ use of tools, equipment and techniques
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Shop environment. High noise level. May work with high-pressure equipment and chemicals. May be subject to inclement weather conditions.